With scanning operations on both coasts, your films never have to travel far. Our Golden Eye III scanners by Digital Vision are ideal for archival restoration and allow us to properly transfer even the most fragile film elements in 2k or 4k resolution.
The scanners feature: optical registration, sprocketless operation, soundtrack decoding and specially designed gates to provide crisp, in-focus images on shrunken and warped film.
COMMON DELIVERY FORMATS:
• HD 1080p ProRes422(HQ) QuickTimes
• HD 1080p ProRes 4444 RGB QuickTimes
• HD 1080p Uncompressed QuickTimes
• 2k (2048x) ProRes 4444 RGB QuickTimes
• 2k (2048x) 10+ bit RGB LOG DPX Sequences
• 2k (2048x) TIFF Sequences
• 4k (4096x) ProRes 4444 RGB QuickTimes
• 4k (4096x) 10+ bit RGB LOG DPX Sequences
• 4k (4096x) TIFF Sequences
COLOR GRADING OPTIONS:
• RAW d-min d-max (retains all highlight and shadow information)
• Best Light (shot-to-shot color-correction)
• One Light (one color-correction per film reel)